In my Calpe-Alicante studio, which is located in the most renowned cycling region of Spain, I have created the opportunity to use a unique service combining precise Bike Fitting settings and position verification during training in external conditions, i.e. Race Performance.
The service I carry out personally in Spain is expanded by major element of body position tests on a bicycle in the conditions in which we are racing, apart from the static trainer system, in external conditions.
During the second / training part of the work, i.e. Race Performance, I teach techniques for optimal body position on the bike, key diaphragmatic breathing, the use of a full pedaling cycle, and training skills with powermeter use. 4 hours of riding in aerobic level (3.2W / kg :)) is a lot of time to talk about all the curiosities related to the work of the drivetrain, the use of aerodynamic wheels, a helmet or a racing suits.
Whole Bike Fitting + Race Performance process takes about 3-4 hours of work with the use of a precise measuring system in our studio + session and / or training sessions lasting from 1h to 4h during which I share my full knowledge from the technical and practical side.
- I dedicate this service to people looking for aerodynamic advantages, enthusiasts of cycling and triathlon training, as well as people looking for a healthy, comfortable and stable body position on a sport bikes.
The technical equipment of my Calpe-Alicante studio is:
- Precise, video bike fitting program, analyzing the angles of the body and the ranges of motion.
- Notio.ai aero sensor for the analysis of aerodynamics while driving outside, used by leading cycling teams such as Astana pro team, Ineos-Grenadiers, Jumbo Visma.
- SuperFeet Carbon cycling shoe insoles and Bike Fit spacers / accesories.
- inTri cockpit aero fitting wedges and arm pads.
- Profile Design aero extensions.
- Fitting tools, saddles Gebiomized, Ergon, Pro, Selle SMP, Selle Italia, ISM Adamo.
- Service tools from brands such as Shimano, Topeak, Lezyne, PRO, allowing for a full range of mechanical changes to the bike.